Tritech Engineering was awarded the M&E Services element of the works contract for the new AdRoll headquarters in Burlington Plaza, Burlington road, Dublin 4. This project provides for the high specification fit-out across 2 floors of office space. This project has been designed to achieve an energy efficient services installation. The fit-out includes 2 floor of office areas consisting of cellular and open plan layouts with air side controlled fan coil units in an open ceiling design.
Scope of works
Mechanical & Electrical Services Installation:
- CHW & LPHW to Air Side Controlled Fan Coil Units.
- Close control units to comms room.
- Gas, Water & Ventilation Services to Canteen.
- Heat recovery ventilation to all office floors.
- Cylon BMS
- Lead Co-ordinator for all specialist services.
- General electrical services
- Lighting, lighting controls & emergency lighting.
- UPS & Containment
- Access control
- Fire detection
M/E Consultant: SEHA Technical Services
Main Contractor: Connect Project Management Ltd
Project Duration: 3 Months
Value: €950,000 (2 phases)