Careers - Tritech Engineering
Tritech Engineering has been operating successfully since 1999 and during that time has continually expanded and evolved. We are currently expanding our operations and are regularly looking to recruit experienced professionals for positions in our mechanical, electrical & maintenance divisions.
Tritech Engineering realise that our success can be traced back to our dedicated, professional and motivated employees. We encourage and provide Continual Professional Development (CPD) while our employees are gaining on-the-job experience.
Our employees benefit from having first hand experience with the latest innovations in mechanical & electrical systems and with renewable energy systems.
We employ professionals for the following disciplines:
- Solas Apprenticeships (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Pipe fitters & Plumbers
- Contracts Managers (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Project Engineers (Mechanical & Electrical)
- BIM & CAD Technicians
- Maintenance Managers & Engineers (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Graduates (Building Services, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers)
- Business Development Executives
- Health & Safety
- Account Management
Applications for vacancies in Tritech Engineering can be submitted in strict confidence via email to our human resources department. To become part of our successful team, please complete the required fields below and attach your CV containing your qualifications, previous experience and references etc.