Tritech Engineering is one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Contracting Company. Since our formation in 1999, Tritech Engineering has established itself as a leading multi-disciplined projects company who have gained significant experience across a wide range of business sectors.
We have invested heavily in both our staff & technology to ensure we continually improve our services and ensure our teams have the skills, expertise & technical resources necessary to efficiently take any project from start to finish.
We offer our clients a full range of Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Services including Engineering, Project Management, Design & Build, Construction, Asset Management, PPM, 24/7 reactive maintenance and validation.
ISO 9001:2015 & ISO45001:2018 certified demonstrates that we have an independently verified and structured approach to completing projects to the highest standards of Quality & Safety. We pride ourselves with our professional approach in delivering complex projects in critical environments.
Supported by teams who are committed to the company’s principles. Our continued growth is based on strong client relationships, reputation and trust. We achieve this by consistently evaluating new products, technologies and innovative solutions in service execution so as to exceed Client expectations while delivering quality & value.
We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing office & site support to the management teams.
- Co-ordination and installation of mechanical services.
- Design and value engineering of mechanical services.
- Project planning & execution.
- Reviewing & managing red line drawings for as installed drawing.
- Maintaining the drawing register and revision control.
- Procurement of mechanical services plant.
- Preparation of company health & safety documents and the undertaking of project risk assessments.
- Preparation of mechanical services operation & maintenance manuals.
- Liaises with draughting/BIM department on project requirements.
- Assistance & interaction with the estimating department.
- Extracting information from drawing revisions for pricing.
- Maintaining project submittal, procurement & RFI schedules.
- Managing programming of works in conjunction with the Contracts Manager.
- Maintaining reporting & ensure compliance to the Tritech quality management system.
- Undertaking mechanical services plant surveys and reports.
- Meeting clients and selling the company’s core services.
- ADHERING AND WORKING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMPANY’S CURRENT SAFETY STATEMENT AND QUALITY HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM INCLUDING ALL POLICIES/PROCEDURES CONTAINED WITHIN
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering.
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members to complete tasks.
- Excellent experience in AutoCad preferable.
- Excellent experience in MS office suite.
- Preferred Skills.
- 5 Years.
- Mechanical Project Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Mecahnical Construction Industry: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dublin (Required)
|Job Category||Senior Mechanical Project Engineer|