Tritech – Maintenance
- MechanicalService & Repair
- ElectricalService & Repair
- Facility ManagementBuilding Fabric
- Project ManagementIn-House Managers
- Thermal ImagingMechanical
- Field ManagementSoftware
- Help Desk24hrs / 7 Days
Mechanical – Service & Repair
Tritech Engineering offer full PPM on mechanical services including:
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Ventilation Systems & Duct Cleaning
- LPHW Heating Systems
- Boiler Servicing
- Water Services
- Refrigeration Systems
- Building Management Systems
- Energy Controls Systems
- Fire Suppression
- Smoke Extract & Pressurisation Systems
- High Pressure Compressed Air Systems
- Mechanical Plant Maintenance
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Drainage Services
- Rainwater Systems
- Natural Gas Systems
- Solar Energy DHWS
Electrical – Service & Repair
Tritech Engineering offer PPM on electrical services including:
- Power & Lighting
- Emergency Lighting
- MCB Boards
- IT Network
- Fibre Optic Systems
- CCTV & Intruder Alarm Systems
- Fire Detection Systems
- Generator Maintenance
- UPS Systems
- Nurse Call Systems
Facility Management – Building Fabric
Tritech Engineering provides integrated building solutions to address the ongoing maintenance of all building types. Care of a building can present a whole range of issues from broken windows, leaking roof, accidental damage to assistance with alterations. Tritech Engineering provide a broad range of building and fabric maintenance services in a systemised way, including :
- Glazing repairs
- Roofing repairs
- External Maintenance of Façade
- Insulation Repairs
- Ground Maintenance
Tel : + 353 (0)1 4131000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Management – In-House Managers
Tritech Engineering have dedicated in-house Project Managers delivering small to medium sized turnkey construction & engineering projects solutions from basic internal modifications, element enhancements to fit-out. Having determined our client’s requirements, we manage the process from feasibility – design – procurement – installation – project management – operation & maintenance.
Our guarantee of efficiency in the implementation of the project ensures minimal intervention on the client’s side. Our experience in delivering turnkey service removes the client from risk inherent to contracts with equipment suppliers and specialist site services providers.
Thermal Imaging – Mechanical
Nearly everything that uses or transmits power gets hot before it fails. Cost effective power management is critical to maintaining the reliability of our client’s electrical and mechanical systems. And today, no one would argue that infrared thermography is one of the most effective proven preventative maintenance technologies available to quickly, accurately and safely locate problems prior to failure.
Examples of Thermographic Surveying that Tritech Engineering provides to our clients :
- To help locate poor electrical connections before a component fails. This can save you much greater costs associated with manufacturing downtime, production losses, power outages, fires and catastrophic failures.
- To efficiently locate leaks and defects in pipework located within floors, walls and sub-surfaces which minimises structural damage to our client’s facility.
- To assess whether our client’s electrical plant & assets are operating at manufacturer’s design conditions. An increase of 12°C within a motor’s housing can reduce its life cycle by 50%.
- For effective commissioning of underfloor heating systems to maintain equal heat distribution throughout our client’s facilities.
- For effective commissioning and maintenance of radiant heaters & de-stratification systems located at high level to ensure design criteria is achieved.
Field Management – Software
Tritech Engineering recognise that FSM software is essential to deliver and improve efficiency, quality of service, increased productivity, streamlined work processes, and enhance customer service and loyalty. We have invested in field management software that is customised to our operating procedures. The results are evident.
Help Desk – 24hrs / 7 Days
Help Desk Emergency Support
Because your organisation needs Maintenance Management that goes beyond the normal business hours (8am to 5pm Mon-Fri), we have a 24-hour in-house help desk. The help desk is operated by dedicated staff, using the latest AFS (Advanced Field Solution) software. One call will guarantee that any emergency works are handled and assigned as a priority each and every time and dealt with immediately.
The AFS system allows us to extend asset lifecycle, track maintenance costs, prevent equipment failures, reduce costly equipment downtimes, and lower the total cost of maintenance for all our clients. The AFS system provides our clients with total visibility of all that Tritech Engineering do on their sites – it ensures the scheduled PPM tasks are delivered in full on each visit and efficient delivery of comprehensive service reports. Our service is fully GPS tracked.
All our ‘field service engineers’ are provided with service vehicles equipped with the necessary tools, safety equipment and mobile technology to enable them to perform essential repairs, from routine to complex.
Tel : + 353 (0)1 4131000
E-mail : email@example.com