Tritech Engineering was appointed as the mechanical services contractor for the Ashling Hotel redevelopment. This project comprised of the demolition of the original 4 storey hotel building fronting onto Parkgate street & the construction of a new modern eight storey hotel building comprising ground & basement floor public facilities and 134 no. bedrooms.
Scope of works
Design & Build, Mechanical Services Installation
- VRF Air conditioning to all rooms with local & central control & water cooled condensors.
- Heat dissipation circuit & dry coolers
- Gas, Water & Ventilation Services to Kitchen.
- LTHW services
- Heat recovery ventilation
- Boosted Water & fusion waste services
- Syphonic rainwater installation
- Under floor heating
- Cylon BMS
- Lead Co-ordinator for all specialist services.
Architect: O’ Dwyer & Associates
M/E Consultant: Damery & Associates
Main Contractor: Ellen Construction
Project Duration: 6 Months