Block K, Central Park is the latest building to be developed within the Central Park Complex. The project consists of two underground basement levels, a mezzanine level for retail & office use and three residential towers consisting of 166 apartments over eleven floors. The gross building area is 32,000m2 and handover is scheduled for Summer 2016.
Scope of works
Mechanical Services Installation :
- Individual LTHW heating to all apartments.
- Gas, Water & Ventilation Services to apartments.
- Fire fighting services to basement and wet risers in the building blocks.
- Suspended drainage & rainwater in basement.
- BMS energy monitoring.
- Smart controls in residential units.
- Lead Co-ordinator for all specialist services.
Client: Kennedy Wilson Europe
Architect: Henry J Lyons
Project Managers: Kerrigan Sheanon Newman
M/E Consultant: Axis Consulting Engineers
Main Contractor: John Sisk & Sons
Project Duration: 15 Months
Value: €2, 800,000