Dublin Aerospace is based at Dublin International Airport. They operate a 4 bay base maintenance facility catering for 70 large aircraft per annum, APU overhaul centre & landing gear service centre.
Tritech Engineering was appointed for the process services installation for the plating shop. The plating shop caters for chrome, cadmium & nickel plating, nital etch, heat treatment, machining, NDT and painting services.
Scope of works
Mechanical & Process Services :
- Process compressed air.
- Process solvent extracts for hot fumes and water vapour produced in the process tanks.
- Makeup tempered air handling unit.
- PLC controlled tank lid operation.
- Gas services to AHU & plating lines.
- Water services to plating lines & rinse tanks.
- LTHW & CHW serivces.
- HVAC to ancillary areas.
- Fire hose reel installation.
Client: Dublin Aerospace
Main contractor: PJ Hegarty & Sons
M/E Consultant: PM Group
Project Duration: 4 Months
Value: €650,000 circ.