Tritech Engineering completed enabling works and provision of mechanical services for a 2000m2, four floor over basement extension for John Paul Construction. The project was delivered in 2015.
Scope of works
Mechanical Services Installation
- Enabling Works including the relocation of AC units, gas services, radiators, ventilation plant, etc..
- New incoming gas service to existing plantroom & new plantroom.
- Rainwater Harvesting.
- LPHW to all trench heating & radiators.
- Fire smoke dampers and associated control panel retrofit to all existing ventilation.
- Cylon BMS
- Lead Co-ordinator for all specialist services.
Architect: John Fleming Architects
M/E Consultant: Varming Consulting Engineers
Main Contractor: John Paul Construction
Project Duration: 6 Months