Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Conducting regular, formal/ informal site audits, observation and carrying out required inspections as directed in the Safety Management System and applicable legislation.
- Ensure records of statutory inspections are kept up to date for all activities, and plant equipment.
- Liaising with site supervision on shortfalls, necessary improvements, and report back to EHS manager.
- Investigating Incident and accidents and capturing onto the HSMS
- Accompany and assist with site Inspection visits as required by the Health & Safety Authority
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programs for new employees and contractors working on site.
- Managing and making recommendations for Personal Protection Equipment required
- Serving as representative at H&S related weekly site meetings and keeping minutes.
- Organising and chairing the Safety Meetings for Contractor and Sub-Contractors personnel.
- Ensuring sub-contractor safety statement, relevant documentation and records as well as required Method statement are available on site and assess sub-contractor statements and method statements, assisting where required.
- Advising / assisting Site Management in drafting and communicating RAMS.
- Compiling, updating and communication site Emergency Plans
- Site safety equipment like fire extinguishers and first aid box inspections.
- Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Liaising with management in relation to Training requirements
- Facilitating toolbox talks.
- Assisting with ISO audit compliance, and H & S related assistance when required by the H&S Manager and Director.
- Liaising with main contractors and their site safety teams.
- Attending department meetings.
- Recognised EHS Qualification
- 1 years’ minimum experience
- Previous experience with M&E Contractors on Construction Sites a distinct advantage
- Capacity to multi-task across multiple sites
- IT Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Valid Irish Driver’s license required
- Valid SAFE PASS and Manual handling certificates
- Valid working permit
- Team Player must demonstrate works collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tritech is an equal opportunity employer
By applying for a position with Tritech Engineering and forwarding your details included in your Curriculum Vitae, you are consenting to Tritech Engineering processing your data in line with data protection law, namely the Data Protection Act (2018) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please note that we will process your information for the purposes of our recruitment and selection purposes only. Your information will be stored securely and will only be held for so long as is necessary and in line with our Data Retention Policy. You are entitled to certain rights under data protection law, including the right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you on our systems. Please note that we will not provide the following types of information in response to a data access request: information about other people; opinions given in confidence; repeat requests; or privileged information. If you have any queries about our Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.