Purpose of Role:
Exciting opportunity available for an Electrical Construction Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for leading on site electrical teams to meet with all project requirements and deadlines, project scheduling and planning. You will report into the project manager. You will be responsible for managing all resources, crews of direct Labour and subcontractors, ordering materials, managing the progress and quality of the contract and ensuring the EHS plan is strictly adhered to. This role is based on site in South Wexford.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult autocad, designs, and client instructions to develop construction plans for your team.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety targets.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Deliver requirements on time ensuring that cost never exceeds the construction budget.
- Liaise project progress to management and complete audit reports.
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Must have a strong Electrical Services background.
- Previous experience working on large and industrial projects.
- Excellent organisation and communication
- 5 years’ experience site management
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects effectively and to tight deadlines.
- National Craft Electrical
- Responsible for contracts up to value of 15M
Tritech is an equal opportunity employer.
By applying for a position with Tritech Engineering and forwarding your details included in your Curriculum Vitae, you are consenting to Tritech Engineering processing your data in line with data protection law, namely the Data Protection Act (2018) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please note that we will process your information for the purposes of our recruitment and selection purposes only. Your information will be stored securely and will only be held for so long as is necessary and in line with our Data Retention Policy. You are entitled to certain rights under data protection law, including the right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you on our systems. Please note that we will not provide the following types of information in response to a data access request: information about other people; opinions given in confidence; repeat requests; or privileged information. If you have any queries about our Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.