Tritech Engineering is one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Contracting Companies. Since our formation in 1999, Tritech Engineering has established itself as a leading multi-disciplined projects company who have gained significant experience across a wide range of business sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Healthcare, and large Commercial Projects. More than 23 years in business we are continuously striving to grow and strengthen our team to the ultimate best in class.
Due to continuous expansion, Tritech Group are seeking a permanent Electrical Project Manager for a two-year project in the Southeast of Ireland. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the site from initiation to completion. This candidate will report directly to the Group Electrical Director. This role is based in Dublin and surrounding areas.
- Coordinating with contractors, estimators, quantity surveyor, sub-contractors, engineers, to ensure that all tasks are completed according to plan.
- Communicating with clients to keep them informed of project status and potential issues.
- Managing the bidding process for projects to ensure that they adhere to company standards.
- Ensuring that all work complies with site and Health & Safety regulations.
- Preparing detailed project plans and schedules.
- Managing the budget for project ensuring costs are controlled and within limits set by the client.
- Evaluate overall project performance on a regular basis on a regular basis to provide confidence that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Liaise with client & management team on an ongoing basis to ensure scope of works is delivered & shareholders requirement are met.
- Issue Management and clients with project progress reports on a regular basis and attend management project review meetings.
Background, experience & skills Experience:
- Relevant third level qualification in Building Services Engineering or similar qualification
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a contracting environment essential
- Proven ability of managing and delivering of large projects
- Good leadership Skills to motivate and direct a team
- Excellent IT and Technical Skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Package will be in line with qualifications and experience.
Tritech is an equal opportunity employer.
By applying for a position with Tritech Engineering and forwarding your details included in your Curriculum Vitae, you are consenting to Tritech Engineering processing your data in line with data protection law, namely the Data Protection Act (2018) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please note that we will process your information for the purposes of our recruitment and selection purposes only. Your information will be stored securely and will only be held for so long as is necessary and in line with our Data Retention Policy. You are entitled to certain rights under data protection law, including the right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you on our systems. Please note that we will not provide the following types of information in response to a data access request: information about other people; opinions given in confidence; repeat requests; or privileged information. If you have any queries about our Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.