Tritech Engineering is one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Contracting Companies. Since our formation in 1999, Tritech Engineering has established itself as a leading multi-disciplined projects company who have gained significant experience across a wide range of business sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Healthcare, and large Commercial Projects. More than 23 years in business we are continuously striving to grow and strengthen our team to the ultimate best in class.
Purpose of Role:
Due to continued growth, Tritech Group are currently looking for qualified electricians to join our Electrical Division working across projects in the Dublin and surrounding areas depending on sites.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for electrical installations.
- Ability to interpret electrical drawings.
- Carrying out detailed analysis of site faults, remedial action and rectification works.
- Effective regular communication with team, management, client staff and other service providers.
- Good exposure and positive attitude to Health & Safety best practice.
- Full electrical trade qualification is essential.
- Industrial and Commercial experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent in decision making.
- Current manual handling certificate & safe pass required.
- Should be honest, flexible, hardworking, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Tritech is an equal opportunity employer.
By applying for a position with Tritech Engineering and forwarding your details included in your Curriculum Vitae, you are consenting to Tritech Engineering processing your data in line with data protection law, namely the Data Protection Act (2018) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please note that we will process your information for the purposes of our recruitment and selection purposes only. Your information will be stored securely and will only be held for so long as is necessary and in line with our Data Retention Policy. You are entitled to certain rights under data protection law, including the right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you on our systems. Please note that we will not provide the following types of information in response to a data access request: information about other people; opinions given in confidence; repeat requests; or privileged information. If you have any queries about our Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.