Tritech Engineering is one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Contracting Company. Since our formation in 1999, Tritech Engineering has established itself as a leading multi-disciplined projects company who have gained significant experience across a wide range of business sectors.
We have invested heavily in both our staff & technology to ensure we continually improve our services and ensure our teams have the skills, expertise & technical resources necessary to efficiently take any project from start to finish.
We offer our clients a full range of Mechanical, Electrical & Maintenance Services including Engineering, Project Management, Design & Build, Construction, Asset Management, PPM, 24/7 reactive maintenance and validation.
ISO 9001:2015 & ISO45001:2018 certified demonstrates that we have an independently verified and structured approach to completing projects to the highest standards of Quality & Safety. We pride ourselves with our professional approach in delivering complex projects in critical environments.
Supported by teams who are committed to the company’s principles. Our continued growth is based on strong client relationships, reputation and trust. We achieve this by consistently evaluating new products, technologies and innovative solutions in service execution so as to exceed Client expectations while delivering quality & value.
**We are looking for a suitably qualified Maintenance Electrician, this is a full-time permanent role**
The role of Maintenance Electrician requires a dynamic and motivated individual, one who can work independently in the field alongside other team members under the direction of the Maintenance Management Team. The primary purpose of this role is to provide safe, competent and consistent Electrical and General Maintenance work across Dublin and in some cases throughout Leinster. This is a high tempo environment consisting of a team of maintenance personnel working closely with the maintenance helpdesk who are assigning standard responsive repairs, scheduled works and emergency works to the field across a wide range of locations and clients and answering queries from the accounts and maintenance department. This role also will also include Client Communication and, therefore communication skills are an absolute must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Trouble-shoot malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Maintain current qualifications to meet RECI regulations.
- Direct and train assigned workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors, etc.
- Safe execution of works, including familiarity with necessary testing requirements, LOTO and Safe Working on live equipment, and following the company H&S practices.
- Willingness to work on other maintenance jobs essential. This role includes various other miscellaneous maintenance works, e.g. boarding, cleaning, inspections, etc.
- Good paperwork skills and work completion electronic reporting is essential.
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders within the company.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Full Irish Electrical Trade Qualification to level of National Craft Certificate as per FETAC requirements, or equivalent.
- Previous RECI registry an advantage.
- Full Clean Driver’s License.
- Experience using Fleet Management software, an advantage.
- Min 2 yrs. experience with electrical works in a construction/maintenance environment.
- Experience of first and second fix works essential.
- Out of hours work will be involved in this role.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Working with a dynamic professional team
- Maintenance Electrician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Manual Handling (Preferred)
- Safe Pass (Preferred)
- RECI (Preferred)
- National Craft (Preferred)
|Job Category||Maintenance Electrician|