Purpose of Role:
We are currently looking for an ambitious Mechanical Project Engineer to join our team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent technical skills and proven experience in all aspects of mechanical design, construction, safety & client satisfaction. This role is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake a full design review of drawings, specifications, and schedules to ensure compliance with the applicable standards and industry guides. Ensure Works are installed in accordance with Project specifications and to the Project QA plan (namely pre-agreed benchmarking)
- Responsible for developing engineering alternative solutions, including detailed calculations and sketches for client approval.
- Familiarisation of Design/IFC specifications and drawings to fully understand the scope of the Project works ensuring spec compliance and as per schedule priority. This will require generation/management of Requests for Information (RFI) for issuing to the client
- Engineering software tools including, Navisworks, BIM 360, Procore or similar.
- Review of the co-ordinated construction drawings and documentation and prepare and monitor technical submittals for approval by the client.
- Detailed review of specialist supplier packages for compliance with project specification, applicable industry standards and design intent specifications.
- Prepare and monitor procurement schedule in conjunction with the procurement team
- A Level 7/8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in similar industry is desirable.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD, Navisworks and Microsoft Office Packages.
- Excellent time management and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and work to strict deadlines
Tritech is an equal opportunity employer
By applying for a position with Tritech Engineering and forwarding your details included in your Curriculum Vitae, you are consenting to Tritech Engineering processing your data in line with data protection law, namely the Data Protection Act (2018) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please note that we will process your information for the purposes of our recruitment and selection purposes only. Your information will be stored securely and will only be held for so long as is necessary and in line with our Data Retention Policy. You are entitled to certain rights under data protection law, including the right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you on our systems. Please note that we will not provide the following types of information in response to a data access request: information about other people; opinions given in confidence; repeat requests; or privileged information. If you have any queries about our Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.