Purpose of Role:
Due to continuous expansion, Tritech Group are seeking an experienced mechanical Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the site from initiation to completion. The candidate will report directly to the Mechanical Operations Director.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with project stakeholders namely client design team, main contractor, suppliers, sub-contractors to ensure scope of works are delivered and shareholder requirements are met.
- Manage & coordinate all phases of the Mechanical Services project delivery cycle from Pre-Construction & Planning, Construction, Testing & Commissioning.
- Attend site on a regular basis to ensure quality, safety and procurement issues are within project targets.
- Ensure financial aspects of project are managed on an ongoing basis.
- Attend project pre-appointment meeting and ensure all stakeholders are fully agreed on scope of works in relation to project as tenderer.
- Review design & coordinate all construction drawings.
- Ensure works are installed in accordance with project specifications and change control procedures while keeping to the safety culture standards for the execution of projects.
- Provide guidance to ensure compliance to all relevant standards and specifications associated for site activities for the operations team.
- Degree Qualification in Mechanical Engineering or similar role
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a contracting environment essential
- Good Leadership Skills to motivate and direct a team
Excellent IT and Technical Skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
Package will be in line with qualifications and experience.
Tritech is an equal opportunity employer
By applying for a position with Tritech Engineering and forwarding your details included in your Curriculum Vitae, you are consenting to Tritech Engineering processing your data in line with data protection law, namely the Data Protection Act (2018) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please note that we will process your information for the purposes of our recruitment and selection purposes only. Your information will be stored securely and will only be held for so long as is necessary and in line with our Data Retention Policy. You are entitled to certain rights under data protection law, including the right of access to your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you on our systems. Please note that we will not provide the following types of information in response to a data access request: information about other people; opinions given in confidence; repeat requests; or privileged information. If you have any queries about our Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com