About Our Company;
Tritech is a mechanical, electrical and maintenance contractor – a partnership formed in 1999 – that is continually evaluating new products, technologies and innovative solutions in service execution so as to exceed expectations while delivering quality & value.
A role with Tritech is more than just a job – we offer a clear career path, financial security, and an opportunity to work with new technologies. We are keen to contribute to addressing the gender and culture imbalance in the Irish construction industry as we know that welcoming diversity of ideas generates new and better ways of getting the job done.
Working with Tritech will allow you to attain mastery in your specialisation field while developing a broad knowledge of other related fields and how these converge. In the Tritech ecosystem you will be facilitated in the development of a set of personal and professional attributes that will allow you greater flexibility in the development of your own career options within the business.
- Candidates must be fully qualified and should have at least 2 years’ experience working as a qualified plumber.
- Candidates must have up to date Safe Pass & Manual Handling Certificate.
- Role covers Dublin City and surrounding areas.
- Must have experience in commercial & domestic plumbing.
- Must be proficient in general plumbing and heating.
Key Responsibilities of the Role;
- Hard working
- Great Time keeping
- Works well as a team
- General Plumbing duties on site
- Good organisation and planning skills
Essential Criteria of the Role;
- National Craft Certificate issued by FETAC (or)
- Senior Trade Certificate Issued by the Department of Education
- RGII Certified
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Working with a dynamic professional team
- CPD opportunities & further education
Tritech is an equal opportunities employer