Tritech Engineering was appointed as mechanical & electrical services contractor for the development of a new manufacturing facility situated on Hewlett Packard’s, Liffeypark Technology Campus, Leixlip, Co. Kildare. MGS Manufacturing Group is a leading global provider of optimized manufacturing solutions for high precision plastic products – with services including: engineering & design, mould making, injection moulding & value-added operations.
This project was delivered over 3 concurrent phases as follows;
Phase 1 – Manufacturing hall with services columns for 16 injection mounding machines.
Phase 2 – Manufacturing hall displacement ventilation system & 3 story office building.
Phase 3 – Extension of the process network including a clean room area.
Scope of works
Mechanical & Electrical services :
- Process CHW, stainless steel grade.
- Process compressed air
- Process pipe rack, service columns & clad
- Chemical water treatment system
- Displacement ventilation system to manufacturing hall
- VRV Air Conditioning to offices.
- Close control units to comms room.
- Water & Ventilation Services to offices.
- Heat recovery ventilation.
- Cylon BMS & mechanical control wiring
- General power to process columns, dryers & tool room
- Lighting, lighting controls & emergency lighting.
- UPS & Containment
- Data installation
- Fire detection
Client: MGS Manufacturing (Ireland)
Architect: NJ O’ Gorman & Associates
M/E Consultant: NJ O’ Gorman & Associates
Project Duration: 18 Months
Value: €1,450,000 circ.